Friday, February 22, 2008

Words Describing My Character

Here are some words that describe me as a person:

Adept: Very skilled, proficient.
I am very adept in knowledge of artillery.

Amiable: Friendly and pleasant to be with.
I am amiable with anyone.

Empathetic: The ability to identify with and understand somebody else's feelings or difficulties.
I am empathetic to those who have undergone any type of sorrow.

Humble: Feeling and showing respect or deference toward other people.
I am a humble person and do not put myself above others.

Judicious: Showing wisdom, good sense, or discretion.
I am judicious in many things.

Plucky: Showing courage and determination, especially in face of danger, difficulty, or superior odds.
I was very plucky joining the army.

Scrupulous: Having or showing regard for what is morally right.
I am a scrupulous person who does the right thing.

Staggering: With the effect of shocking or astounding people.
My position as the first secretary of war is rather staggering.

Strapping: Tall and well built.
I was very strapping during my army days, but later lost my muscular form.

Vigorous: Extremely strong and active, physically or mentally.
The army kept me very vigorous and energetic.

1 comment:

Ms. Sackstein said...

great words and amazing bibliography. You have clearly mastered the art of doing a works cited.