Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Henry Knox and I, A Possible Friendship

If Henry Knox was alive today, I would definitely be his friend. I would be his friend for various different reasons. First of all, he would have many interesting stories about his adventurous life. Whenever I get curious about what happened during the Revolutionary War era, or don't understand something about it, I could just ask Henry Knox. He would be a great source of information, because he would be a primary source. Second of all, he and I are both hard workers that enjoy taking on different tasks instead of one. He could teach me some skills that I would probably never learn today, such as ship-building. That would be a great family project! I would definitely be friends with Henry Knox!

1 comment:

Ms. Sackstein said...

Great qualities in a friend... hard working and good stories. He seems like the kind of guy who would be fun to have around.