Monday, February 25, 2008

Statement of Process

For my first post on Henry Knox's birth, I used a little bit of the information that I found from every website that I used.
My post on the role that Henry Knox had in building the nation also used some information from all websites, but mostly relied on the information from usahistory.org.
The post on what Henry Knox was famous for received a lot of its information from rebelswithavision.com.
For my post on how Henry Knox met his death, I had to search Google for a while. Then, I found that usahistory.org had some good information on how Henry Knox met his sad death.
The information for the five notable facts about Henry Knox came from all of the websites except Wikipedia. The letter from George Washington is actually a primary source.
My post on Henry Knox's foes came from prior knowledge.
Information for my post on how Henry Knox lives was not so challenging to find. The websites that I had already used provided me with the necessary information.
Henry Knox had many different occupations, so it was easy to find the information that I needed for my post on what Henry Knox did for a living.
The ten vocabulary words describing Henry Knox were easy to find. I just went on Microsoft Word and found other words using their thesaurus.
The post on if I would be friends with Henry Knox or not actually used some of my sources. They helped me decide what type of person he was.

1 comment:

Ms. Sackstein said...

So intricate and detailed. I love reading your work.