Monday, February 25, 2008

Reflection

I really enjoyed working on this project! I learned many interesting facts about Henry Knox and how he helped in building the nation we live in today. This is actually my first real blog and I feel as if I did pretty well with it. I edited all of my posts using Microsoft Word and always checked for places where I could improve. I never thought that history and technology could go so well together! Working on this project was a really great experience.

I did not really have any problems while working on this project. The only problem I had was finding some good pictures and figuring out how to post them. I was also worried about the fact that Blogger does not have spell check or grammar check, but that was easily overcome by using Microsoft Word. Truthfully, I feel much better working by myself than in a group like last time's project. I know that I can rely on myself.

This time around, I did not have any problems with time management. I started working as soon as I received the assignment and then distributed the work evenly to each day. It is so much better managing your time, because then you have a lot less stress and a plan laid right in front of you. I hope that the other people also had a good time working on this project. I know that I have said this many times before, but this is one project that I will never forget!

-Blog Admin Jonathan
email for grade jparecki@wjps.org

1 comment:

Ms. Sackstein said...

What a worth while and insightful reflection. You are so honest and complete in your assessment. Thank you for all your hard work. I would have never guessed this was your first try at the blog.